Service Delivery Manager
Due to their rapid growth, an opportunity has arisen for an experienced IT Service Delivery Manager to work within a well-established IT provider based in central Bournemouth.
You'll be empowered to manage relationships with a portfolio of clients and will become a champion of all things business and client-related. Generating positive & lucrative relationships is a must through rapport building and acquiring a depth of knowledge about their businesses while offering technical solutions with the ability to adapt to the clients' knowledge and understanding.
As Service Delivery Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
- Building relationships with clients by maintaining regular contact; gaining and documenting knowledge about the businesses
- Building strong relationships with service team members and liaising with colleagues to resolve client issues
- Continuously striving to hit financial targets
- Managing projects being carried out with clients ensuring all feedback is passed onto the service team
- Establishing, preparing and providing training for clients and colleagues where necessary
As Service Delivery Manager, your skills will include:
- At least three years' experience within an Service Delivery role
- Client minded with a proven track record of handling client relationships and the ability to hit financial set targets
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills with confidence communicating with all levels within the business including IT Managers
- Thorough knowledge of IT products and services enabling explanation of technical concepts
As Service Delivery Manager you'll be reporting directly to the Managing Director of the company who will mentor you to help develop and maximise your skills as well as providing valuable insight into your accounts. Working as one of two Account Managers, you'll work closely with both the service and support teams too.
If you're looking for the opportunity to join and progress through an innovative business who offer full autonomy to their people, please call Jai at Rubicon now.
Our team guarantees complete confidentiality and will never submit candidate's details or share them with a third party without first obtaining their permission.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81473280