Engineering Technology Consultant - Defence
Defence Systems Engineering Consultant
Location - Essex / Cambs Border
Salary - £45k - £50k
Located in a pretty, countryside environment, this position represents a wonderful permanent opportunity for a Master/PhD level Engineering Consultant, to join a high-tech, innovative electronics design company in a key client facing Consultancy position.
Based out of their Essex location, you will join an energetic working environment; where you will be exposed to a variety of projects which will require you to utilise your engineering and analytical skills to their fullest
The Technology Consultant will have at least 3+ years Post-Graduate experience, gained either via a PhD or employment , possibly in a research engineering role - we would especially love to hear from you if you have come from a background in an applied research environment in a government lab !
The Technology Consultant should have:
* A strong background in Physics , Mathematics and/or complex Engineering
* Able to derive mathematical models for complex, real world systems and environments
* Good data analysis and signal processing
* Programme arability in more than one languages (e.g. C,C++, Java, Python)
* PLEASE NOTE YOU WILL NEED TO GAIN HMG SECURITY CLEARANCE!
If you don't want to miss this fantastic opportunity APPLY NOW!!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81464990