Maths Teacher / NQT
Calling all current Maths Trainee Teachers! This school are keen to recruit a highly academic Maths NQT to join their popular school this September.
Are you a trainee Maths Teacher relocating back to the Manchester area this September and are keen to secure a role sooner rather than later?
This successful secondary school has a rare opening in the Maths department due to the relocation of the current post holder. This is an excellent opportunity to secure your NQT position early and become part of an established secondary school.
Maths Teacher / NQT - The role
- Perfect for current Maths Trainees
- Bespoke induction programme for NQTs
- Access to ongoing CPD and own dedicated mentor
- GOOD graded secondary school
- September 2018 start
- Well established secondary school
- Well-resourced teaching areas
- £22,917 - £38,633 depending on experience
- Direct, permanent contract through the school
Person specification - Maths NQT
- QTS or currently working towards
- Excellent subject knowledge - ability to teach up to A-Level desirable
- 'good' or 'outstanding' in recent observations
- Experience of working in an inner-city school desirable
Maths Teacher - the school
- Excellent school in Manchester with good transport links
- Fantastic reputation within the community and achieve an 80%+ success rate in the subject year on year.
- Access to bespoke CPD
- Cohesive and supportive Maths team
- Visionary Headteacher passionate about pupil outcomes
If you want to be proactive and secure your Maths NQT post for 2018, apply to join this wonderful school in Manchester! Click apply and send your CV to Holly at i-teachers today!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81466033