Accounts Payable Assistant
A permanent Accounts Payable Assistant opportunity based in the Oxfordshire area (Chipping Norton).
A well established and locally based Organisation who are looking for a permanent Accounts Payable Assistant to join them in their Chipping Norton office.
Key responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Assistant will consist of the following:
- Log all purchase orders and take responsibility for managing the PO system.
- Check all purchase invoices received and ensure these are accurate before logging.
- Enter all purchase invoices and credit notes onto the purchase ledger system.
- Process all payments to suppliers, including cheques and remittance advices.
- Focal point of contact responsible for resolving any queries to/from suppliers.
- To produce the Purchase order and invoices accruals.
- Provide cover for other accounting functions as requested.
- Any ad hoc responsibilities as and when required.
The successful candidate will have previous experience of Accounts Payable and excellent attention to detail. They will be happy to travel to the Chipping Norton office.
Excellent package and working environment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81465033