Our client, a leading broadcasting company, requires 1 Node.JS Developer to work on site in Osterley.
This area of our client is a internet TV service that gives millions more people an easy way to enjoy Sky content, including Movies, TV Shows and Sports as part of it's Movies, Entertainment, Kids and Sports pass offerings.
They are part of our clients core offering within their Software Engineering department which strives to be seen both internally and externally as a world-class software engineering function, with team members being encouraged to technically push the boundaries of what can be achieved.
As a project team we strive to work by the best agile practises, we are passionate about collaboration and delivering value to the customer. As a member of the team you will inspire the team to keep quality, performance and customer experience at the forefront of everything that we do.
Your responsibilities as an Automation Software Developer will include:
- Contributing to the technical direction of the team
- Driving best technology and software development practices into the team with passion and enthusiasm
- Passionate about their work and committed to helping the team improve
- Striving for continuous improvement within the team
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience in developing commercial applications.
- Writing Node JS server/client systems.
- Writing automation suites based on the WebDriver standard
- Writing automated tests in BDD (preferably using WebDriver JS and Cucumber JS Libraries)
Please forward CVs in the first instance or feel free to give me a call on 0161 926 3652.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81472160