Workshop Controller/Assistant Service Manager
Position: Workshop Controller/Assistant Service Manager
Location: Hertfordshire/North London
Basic: £28,0000 + Labour Sales, CSI and Service Plan Bonus
Our clients whom are a dynamic, progressive and privately owned dealer group currently have an opening in one of their dealerships based in the Buckinghamshire area for a Service Reception Manager.
Role & Responsibilities
- To ensure the efficient operation of the Service Reception Desk and workshop
- Working with the Advisors to load workshop efficiently
- Overseeing 2 advisors and 5 Technicians
- To implement and follow an organised process to ensure customer viewpoint standards are achieved
- To ensure additional Up Sell opportunities are being executed to achieve maximum profitability
- Raising and Closing of jobs cards
- Controlling the Work in Progress
The successful candidate will have a stable background and a proven track record of delivering outstanding customers services within an Automotive Service Advisor capacity. This would be a great opportunity for an experienced Senior Service Advisor whom is ready to take the next step in their career, or an already experienced Service Reception Manager seeking a fresh challenge, or even a Workshop Controller with strong customer facing skills and experience.
If you have the relevant experience my client is seeking, please forward your details and a consultant will contact you to discuss the position in more detail.