Supplier Development Quality Engineer
Supplier Development Engineer
Market Competitive Salary
A fast paced company in the clean energy sector needs a Supplier Development Engineer to help them in manufacturing of high tech, innovative fuel cell products.
The Supplier Development Engineer will work within the Quality department and ensure all suppliers understand company requirements and encourage a continuous improvement culture. You will lead the resolution of quality issues relating to non-conformances and liaise with the suppliers and company Programme Managers to ensure projects are completed on time.
Responsibilities of the Supplier Development Engineer include:
* Monitor and report suppliers process stability and capability by analyzing production data
* Analyse supplier's non-conformances and implement required corrective and preventative actions using relevant quality tools
* Promote Quality culture via training and visual management tools
* Audit suppliers processes and QMS
* Create supplier KPI's and work with them to drive continuous improvement
Skills and experience of the Supplier Development Engineer include:
* Track record of achievement within realms of Quality Engineering
* Fully conversant with engineering and quality principles
* Familiar with range of measuring and inspection equipment and able to interpret engineering drawings and specifications
* Good ISO9001 / TS16949 quality systems knowledge
* Strong statistical knowledge, use of Minitab
This is an exciting opportunity to join an innovative company who are going from strength to strength.
Click below to apply.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81464323