A fully FCA regulated Foreign Exchange brokerage, based in London, with almost 15 years of industry expertise and recognised in The Sunday Times top 100 best small companies to work for list. With access to over 130 major and local market currencies and a range of products we offer both our corporate and private clients a strategic streamlined approach to international trading, treasury and risk management.
We are a company that has grown steadily to become a recognised market leader, with a reputation for looking after staff by offering a host of benefits and remuneration packages. From our monthly celebration of success to our annual skiing trip our focus is on harnessing professional talent and maintaining strong client relationships.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To process all supplier invoices, employee expenses and credit cards on Concur. To pay all supplier invoices, employee expenses and other payments for Global Reach Group.
To assist the Finance Manager with day-to-day activities ensuring financial information is delivered efficiently and to high standards. To ensure the financial activities of the Company are carried out to the highest standards of integrity and professionalism.
To ensure the Company's financial systems are accurate and adequately controlled by facilitating the production of system reconciliations on a regular basis.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Bank reconciliations for all entities of the business in various currencies
- Maintain prepayment and Fixed Asset registers.
- Process payroll payments for three payroll runs
- Processing of supplier invoices from uploading the invoices on Concur, ensuring they are approved by appropriate manager, importing them on Sage 200 and arranging the payment on a timely manner.
- Ensuring all VAT entries are accounted for correctly and according to the company recovery method.
- Monthly reconciliation of aged creditors on Sage 200
- Reviewing credit card entries on Concur and importing transactions into Sage. Ensure accurate nominal postings of all entries.
- Processing staff expenses in Concur from verifying the validity of expenditure, adequate receipts and accurate transfer into Sage. Ensure all expenses payments are made on expected payment date.
- Generate two payment runs per month ensuring supplier payment terms are met.
- Ensure that all costs posted to the Sage 200 accounting system are allocated to the correct department's budget and the correct nominal code.
- Assist the Finance Manager in month end reporting.
- Supports Assistant Accountant, CFO and other parts of the business in financial matters.
- Reconciliation of petty cash for two entities
- Provide ad-hoc financial and non- financial information
- Knowledge of Sage 50 or 200
- Familiarity with Concur system
- Good knowledge of accounting and bookeeping procedures
- Organizational and time-management skills
- ACCA/CIMA/AAT studier (early stages)
- Great team player with hands-on attitude to work
As part of our team we will provide you with a career development plan, with clearly defined objectives to ensure that you succeed. This is an opportunity to take a real step forward in your career with an organisation dedicated to its people.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81470350