Our client, with a globally recognised brand, has just made available a permanent opportunity for a Compliance Manager, offering a salary of up to £62,000 per annum, plus excellent benefits package, including car allowance.
Joining a team of compliance professionals, you will focus in this role on developing our client's sales channel compliance programs and controls on a global basis. As a result, the incumbent will balance the development of a robust compliance culture between internal Sales, Marketing and Service Parts employees and dealer/ external sales channel partners (Distributors, OEM's, Aftermarket, etc).
You will be expected to independently assess sales channel(s) compliance health according to internal and external standards, establish where compliance gaps may exist and drive improvements that serve to remediate gaps.
Key Responsibilities of the Compliance Manager
- Providing support and being an integral part of Sales, Marketing and Service Parts leadership team to foster a values-based culture through relevant employee training programs.
- Engaging sales channel partners in a robust education program focused on reducing our client's risk with respect to third-party representation in the markets.
- Developing and implementing global controls/processes to ensure compliance with our client's code, policies and procedures, and applicable laws.
- Managing through others day-to-day activities for compliance risks typical to a global multi-channel sales and marketing environment (e.g., anti-bribery, fraud, trade compliance, fair competition, regulatory, data privacy, etc.).
- Performing internal audits and self-assessments of compliance program effectiveness in accordance with our client's policies, procedures or other standards.
- Instituting sales channel partner compliance governance processes and metrics in alignment with existing Sales Marketing and Service Parts governance programs.
- Developing standards for and managing execution of sales channel partner audits in accordance with Sales & Service agreements.
- You will manage your own development, continuously learning through experience, and staying abreast of regulatory changes.
Qualifications and Experience required of the Compliance Manager
- Degree or equivalent experience in an appropriate discipline with legal/compliance background
- Proven prior experience implementing a successful compliance program
- Expert level knowledge in EU and working knowledge of US trade compliance regulations
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally (up to 50%)
- Working knowledge of multi-channel sales and marketing processes
- Ability to communicate technical information in a concise and accurate manner
- Ability to work independently and handle competing priorities while meeting deadlines
- Adaptability to work with various functional areas and management levels
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft office (in particular Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
To apply, please send us a copy of your up to date CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Candidates must have an existing right to work in the UK and evidence of eligibility will be required. Suitable candidates will be contacted.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81471627