Purchase Ledger - French Speaking
Are you an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk? Do you speak fluent French? Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity with a market leading company?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an international business on a full time permanent basis in Coleshill. As a Purchase Ledger - French Speaking clerk you will be responsible for invoice processing , you will report into the purchase ledger manager and work within a close purchase ledger team. You will be required to build and maintain good supplier and internal relationships in a position that will be extremely high volume and fast paced, so prior experience is necessary.
Key Responsibilities are as follows:
- Accurately processing a high volume of invoices on a daily basis
- Weekly bank and statement reconciliation
- Maintaining and building relationships both internally and with suppliers
- Handling any queries are successfully resolved or escalated
- Ensuring the accuracy of the supplier accounts
- Processing payments (Including manual payments)
Skills and Experience:
- Purchase Ledger - French Speaking
- Experience in a high volume Purchase Ledger Position
- Strong IT skills including Excel
- Confident communicating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ambitious and self-motivated.
To apply for this Purchase Ledger - French Speaking position Please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81465409