Contract Automation QA Engineer
Automation QA / QA Test Automation Engineer / QA Test Engineer / Integration QA Test Engineer
HAVE YOU WORKED EXTENSIVELY ON API INTEGRATION QA TESTS IN YOUR PREVIOUS PROJECTS ?
DO YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH API TEST AUTOMATION IN JAVA?
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU.... THEN I WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!
I am looking for a good all-rounded, QA Test Engineer with experience working on tests within the API layer. Ideally you will have experience automating tests using modern Java libraries from scratch.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
The ideal candidate must have worked within an Agile QA test team in a technical capacity and will have the following experience and attributes
* Experience automating tests utilising the latest tools and framework on the API layer
* Experience working on an Agile / Scrum team and understand what each team member's role is within an agile team
* A problem solver with the ability to isolate causes for hard to reproduce bugs
* Someone who is passionate about testing and understands customer experience (beyond just ticking a box)
* The ability to build automation frameworks in Java, and be familiar with various related frameworks and technologies
* Proactive in checking, understanding and planning work, requires minimal guidance
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Have the ability to influence and persuade other team members
* Working with the agile team in building a quality web product of very high quality and performance, tailored to the user (not just a pass and fail)
* Prioritising automation of in order to maximise exploratory testing
* Solve challenging technical problems with a highly talented cross-functional team
* Contribute towards the continual improvement of the QA processes within the organisation in order to provide a quality product!
Burns Sheehan are acting as an employment agency for the purpose of this Contract Automation QA role.
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81471615