Our well-established and reputable client in Tring, Hertfordshire, is seeking a Senior Tax Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
This job would suit an ACA/ACCA Qualified Accountant with a wealth of experience in Practice and tax, ideally additionally with CTA. You will still be considered if not CTA but will need at least 5 years' experience in a mixed tax advisory role.
The successful applicant needs to be self-sufficient and capable of communicating with professionals at all levels. There may be some work which can be delegated but most would need to be dealt with regardless of complexity (or lack of). This role will not suit someone who has spent the last 5 years purely working in personal tax compliance as the role is completely varied and this role will cover a range of queries.
This firm is very successful and leading multiple site business with a strong brand name that continues to grow and develop and an opportunity for the right individual to develop into a Partner.
Typical idea of job responsibilities:
- IR35 contract reviews
- Queries over PPR and developments
- Advice on capital allowances on sale of businesses
- Profit extraction and money box rules
- Share reorganisation which requires thought re Employment Related Securities regime
- Guidance on DTA re business profits and withholding tax
- Simple HMRC tax enquiry
- To act as a point of contact for all assigned portfolio; to support the team in Partners' absence to deal with queries
- Identify cross selling opportunities within assigned portfolio
- Assist in the development of any trainees
- Ensure client satisfaction and support for continued growth
- Carry out any other duties as are within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job as requested by the line manager, including ad hoc audit work and projects.
For more information about this role or any other Qualified jobs in Tring, Hertfordshire, please don't hesitate to contact us in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY.
Quality, Relevance and Reliability
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81470272