Senior Data Analytics Manager
Senior Data Analytics Manager - Data Analytics Manager, Data Analysis Manager, Data Analytics, Data Analysis
Central London - Permanent - Circa £56,743 plus benefits (Pension, Private Health Care, Life Assurance, and more)
Are you an experienced Data Analytics professional? Do you have a passion for statistical analysis and data modelling? Do you want to inspire a small team of Data Analysts?
If this sound like you we are looking to recruit a Senior Data Analytics Manager for a personal finance consumer focused organisation, who operate on a not for profit basis. Based in the company office in London, you will play a key role in providing the organisation with statistical analysis and data modelling using a wide variety of tools and techniques and both internal and external datasets; as well as interpret and communicate complex data in a meaningful and comprehensible way for both internal and external stakeholders.
In order to be able to make an effective contribution our client will require someone to demonstrate the following qualification, skills and experience:
- Experience of leading a (small) data analytics team
- Strong influencing and communications skills
- A deep knowledge of statistical and data-modelling tools and techniques and proven experience of applying them in a commercial environment
- Experience of working with large social research-type datasets
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to present complex data to a wide variety of audiences
- Ability to work with ambiguous, uncertain or incomplete data.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- A degree with a significant research methods component, or relevant qualifications in mathematics, statistics, and/or relevant experience in research and data analysis
If this opportunity sounds of interest, please click "apply" or contact James Spence-Evans at Experis for further information.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81465253