Credit Controller / Accounts Adminstrator
iSupply Recruitment have partnered with a leading organisation in their field based in Hitchin.
The business is expanding and introducing new products and we need a Credit Controller / Accounts Administrator to consolidate our Accounts team.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the role is responsible for managing all aspects of Sales Ledger, including credit control, and assisting with other accounts functions as & when required.
Main duties as a Credit Controller will include:
- Credit checking of potential new accounts
- Monitoring job completion dates to start the billing process
- Raising invoices accurately and in a timely manner
- Building relationships with clients and agreeing billing arrangements
- Chasing payments when due and diarising follow ups
- Escalating problems to the Financial Controller
- Handling recovery actions, if required
- Monthly reporting of debtors to the FC and Directors
- Helping Assistant Accountant with other accounts activity
What we're looking for:
- Accuracy and attention to detail is paramount.
- Experience using Sage Line 50 would be useful, though not essential.
- The role will suit someone who works as part of a team, and who is keen to look for improvements in processes and procedures.
- There will be opportunities to progress, and the Company encourages promotion from in-house.
A competitive is on offer and the Company also operates an incentive/bonus scheme
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81472920