English Teacher/ NQT - North Nottingham
As we approach half term are you looking to secure a role sooner rather than later for September 2018?
Would you be interested in gaining a position within an inclusive 'Good' graded Nottingham Secondary School; joining a forward-thinking and highly driven English team?
This fantastic secondary school is looking for English teachers with great potential. With a strong leadership team in place and numerous career development opportunities on offer to the right person, could this be you?
- English Teacher - Large intake at KS5
- High achieving secondary school in Nottingham
- Full time - permanent contract
- Excellent commuting links and large staff car park- Easily accessible
- Permanent post from September 2018
- Salary MPS-UPS
- Join a highly driven team - support from graduate academic coaches
- Top teacher training school with first class CPD/ NQT induction programme
- English Teacher- Secondary school and Sixth Form
- Permanent - Full Time (direct contract with the school)
- Fantastic opportunity for a Teacher hoping to make a difference
- Excellent career development opportunities on offer
- Work within a creative and tight-knit English department
- September 2018 start
- Open to both experienced teachers and NQTs
- Experience working within a City School desirable- Multi cultural & Inclusive
- Graded at least 'Good' during either induction or latest Ofsted report
- Passionate, Committed and driven teachers wanted
- Excellent subject knowledge & creative approach to teaching & learning
- Team player - adaptable & positive individuals required!
- Established SLT in place - strong, helpful & supportive
- Easily accessible - various transport links
- Graded 'Good' -Behaviour, Teaching & Leadership
- School keen to raise standards & attainment
- Excellent & consistent practices now in place!
- Recent investment into resources & school site
To APPLY, please submit a full, up to date CV and cover letter today, or call Emma at i-teachers for a friendly chat!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81465775