Business Intelligence Developers
Our client is an award-winning and fast-growing financial services company, providing market leading corporate finance and working capital solutions to the largest blue-chip companies in the world.
Their financial services are underpinned by a bespoke, market leading, FinTech portfolio which is developed and managed by a professional and experienced IT team. Their development teams deliver secure enterprise applications for in-house users and external clients, using cutting edge technologies and techniques. There is real opportunity to be involved in true “greenfield” development projects.
To support further growth, they are opening an enlarged Technology and Innovation Centre and are looking for Business Intelligence Developers and Analysts to work as part of their growing Business Intelligence team. They offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and the opportunity to be part of this major North West success story.
- Design, build and maintain BI solutions.
- Identify and understand user requirements and translate them into deliverables.
- Promote effective and efficient use of BI within the organisation.
- Business Analysis including requirement gathering, stakeholder management and solution definition
- SAP Business Intelligence (Business Objects) 4.x. At least 1 years’ experience designing and developing:-
- Web Intelligence Reports
- Data manipulation/analysis using SQL
- Desirable: SAP BI Data Services, ETL design & development, Dashboard Design, SAP BI Administration, data warehousing, other BI, dashboard & ETL tools
Is This You?
If you fit the bill as described above do not delay - send your application to us and we will be in touch to discuss within 24 hours. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to be part of a successful, fast growing business with an extremely bright future and huge potential.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81465761