Harvey Nash has been engaged by a fantastic and unique organisation based in Wakefield to source and secure a Infrastructure Engineer to work in a growing infrastructure team.
Reporting to the Infrastructure Team Lead, this position is responsible for installing and support computer hardware, software and networks at all company sites.
- Support and maintain group and local IT infrastructure including: Virtual environment (VMware & HyperV); devices and software, Local servers, Citrix, MSSQL, LAN, WAN, WIFI, RF scanning, RF scanners, printers and scanners.
- Install and configure desktop devices and servers
- Perform Backups of key systems, as defined by group IT policy.
- Maintain and setup new Active Directory accounts. Disable 'leaver accounts in accordance with group IT policies
Highlight reoccurring problems to the infrastructure team lead or group IT manager
- Review current working practices and express ideas to improve efficiency, security or IT standards
- Other duties as directed by the infrastructure team lead or group IT manager.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81467398