Edinburgh: Test Analyst- up to £295 per day. EA Change Group's client which is a large financial organisation is currently looking for an experienced Test Analyst for an initial 6 month contract.
The successful candidate will join a large complex international annuities programme of change.
Responsibilities of the role.
- Work with business stakeholders and effectively prepare for and carry out measured UAT testing.
- Delivery of artefacts for the assigned area of responsibility.
- Take a set of specifications and turn them into a robust, comprehensive, traceable test plan.
- Ensure business and IT stakeholders fully understand the coverage of test activity and detail defects in a way to aid resolution.
- Plan own activity to ensure dependencies are understood, tracked and escalated when appropriate.
- Timely reporting and close communication with Test Manager and other key Stakeholders.
Skills required for the successful candidate
- ISTQB Software Testing Accredited.
- Stakeholder management (Business and Project).
- Demonstrate resilience that enables consistent high quality results.
- Able to use prior contract experience to add value to decisions
- Aware of external risks that could impact own delivery and Aware of how own actions could pose a risk to others.
- Shares knowledge with others to improve the overall team.
- Candidates have to have a proven record in SAT and can demonstrate that their skills have been in demand by having at least one contract extension on their CV.
- Life and Pensions experience beneficial - specifically Annuities
- Experience of working on International project an advantage
- Experience of working with external suppliers desirable
Please be aware that there would be travel to Germany of up to 6 days per month.
For more information, please apply online or send your CV direct . Due to the high volume of application only those suitable for the role will be contacted. If you have not been contacted within 5 days assume you are unsuccessful.
To be considered for this role, please submit your CV in application.
We will contact you within 72 hours if your skills are relevant to our client's requirement.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81467009