Part Time Bookkeeper
Part Time Bookkeeper!
Office Angels Kingston has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Book keeper to join a fabulous company in the heart of Kingston on a part time basis!
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for a varied role with flexible hours.
Duties would include but are not limited to:
- General book keeping using Sage Line 50
- Communicating with other team members about the status of work and coordinating work as needed
- Communicating with clients to keep the flow of work up to date
- Assisting in new projects and initiatives as well as project administration
- Payments to suppliers, including international payments
- Wage payments (payroll prepared externally)
- Debtor chasing and management
- Creditor communication
- Opening post and filing accordingly
- Back-costing of all ongoing projects
- Working closely with Operations Director
- Researching any aspects of projects for any team member
The Successful Candidate Ideally Has The Following Skills:
- Previous experience as a Bookkeeper is essential
- Experience using Sage 50
- Excellent attention to detail with strong communication skills
- Someone who is organised with strong numeracy skills
- Being a keen team player
- Flexible as some times in extremely busy times you will be required to work extra hours
What This Role Can Offer:
- Salary : £24,000- £27,000 ( Pro Rota )
- 3 days a week 10am-3pm
If you have the right skills and experience for this role then please apply today. Our client is looking forward to conducting interviews and starting someone new in their team. By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond! Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions. Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer
By applying you will register as a candidate with Office Angels. Our Privacy Statement explains how we will use your information.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81471222