Technical Sales Engineer
A well-established global industry leader are looking to appoint an internal Technical Sales Engineer into their current team. Working for a reputable manufacture with over 7,000 employees globally, the company are market leaders in their sector and offer fantastic training and career progression
As the Technical Sales Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Daily quote management of incoming enquires through telephone, fax and email.
- Technical support to all merchants, distributors, end users and sales force.
- Acquire and maintain complete knowledge of the company's range of products and services.
- Preparing quotations from start to finish liaising with other departments for accurate pricing.
- To promote the sale of the company's products and services by giving expert support.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous knowledge or experience working with hydraulics and pumps.
- Recognised qualification in Engineering is desirable.
- Previous experience selling a wide range of products and services.
- Good working attitude within an office environment.
- Coming from a background in a technical, engineering, service or sales support role.
The company offer an excellent benefits package which includes:
- £28k to £30k
- £750 on achievement of KPI's annually.
- Life assurance 3x annual salary.
- Cash-back healthcare cover with simplyhealth.
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday plus bank holiday.
- Free on-site parking.
- Ongoing training programme.
In addition to the above, the company offer an excellent working environment who encourage internal promotion where possible, with a recent refurbishment throughout the building. Due to the family spirit and the trustful working atmosphere, my client's employees are highly motivated and enjoy their career with the business.
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements.
Professional Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81471214