Lead Systems Engineer
Lead (EW) Systems Engineer
Basildon OR Southampton
Lead (EW) Systems Engineer - Do you want to join a globally recognised engineering company as a Lead (EW) Systems Engineer, and work with electronic warfare systems for various applications?
You will be working closely with and leading engineering teams, suppliers and customers to specify, document and manage system and subsystem requirements and designs throughout the entire project lifecycle.
Responsibilities of the Lead (EW) Systems Engineer include:
* Developing solution architectures for optimum cost effectiveness and SRD compliance
* Establishing system level requirements and their subsequent derived requirements for flow down t the lower level subsystems
* Lead technical interfaces with the customer as regards solution architecture, design and performance
* Assessing Solution architectures and technical choices in order to ensure the best trade-off between the requirements and solution consistent with schedule, cost, make-or-buy strategy
Skills and experience required of the Lead (EW) Systems Engineer include:
* Experience in Defence Electronic Warfare (EW) systems, techniques and products
* Experience of delivering EW Systems Engineering activities on multiple applications/projects
* Record of successful design, implementation and integration of either:
- Radar and Communication Electronic Support Measure (ESM) systems
- Electronic Attack/Counter Measures (EA/ECM) systems
- Direction Finding (DF) and geolocation systems
- EW command and control (C2) systems
- Communications systems, including radio and satellite
* Experience of IBM DOORS is desirable
* Understanding and experience of the application of transversal engineering disciplines
This is an exciting opportunity to join a global power as a Lead (EW) Systems Engineer.
Click below to apply.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81464746