Emissions Regulatory Conformance Engineer
Job title: Emissions Regulatory Conformance Engineer
Salary Range: Up to £30.00 per hour LTD
Industry: Powertrain - Emissions
An Emissions Regulatory Conformance Engineer opportunity has become available for one of the world's leading manufacturers of off-highway machinery and diesel and natural gas engines.
The team are responsible for:
i) engine emissions certification to global engine exhaust emissions standards and
ii) in-production product conformance for all product worldwide.
The successful candidate will support all aspects, and manage some aspects, of worldwide emissions regulatory conformance for small to medium sized engine families. This role will suit a candidate that has a desire and ability to understand a level of technical engineering, programme management, legal services and engine performance development.
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- Experience of working within a technical engineering environment.
- Experience of using data analysis to understand complex information and inform key decision making.
- Ability to effectively contribute to multiple multi-disciplinary projects simultaneously to meet objectives.
- Strong Microsoft Word/Excel/Powerpoint skills.
- A related engineering degree and / or experience working in the off-highway diesel engine industry.
- Good data analysis software skills (preferably using Alteryx).
- Existing regulatory knowledge associated with the certification and / or conformance of off-highway diesel engines.
- Experience working with teams communicating/delivering externally (e.g. government agencies).
Please contact James Tilley for details.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81471181