Java Developer - Finance Software
Java Developer London to £120k
Java Developer (Java 8 Spring JVM Scala Kotlin JMS). Global financial software house is seeking a Java Developer; you’ll be part of an elite team helping large financial clients with their most strategic business programmes and technology investments, working on a variety of technically challenging projects with a range of technologies.
As a senior Java Developer you will be involved in projects ranging from small prototypes to multi-year business transformation and integration projects for capital markets clients working across the full development lifecycle including implementing testing strategies. You’ll be part of a small, close knit multi-disciplinary project based team working collaboratively, sharing ideas and knowledge. As the role progresses you’ll take on more leadership responsibilities, mentoring and setting the technical direction of projects.
You’ll be based in amazing City offices with a professional environment.
- Strong Java development experience including Java 8
- Good knowledge of Java ecosystems such as: Spring, Hibernate, JMS
- Good knowledge of Continuous Integration including build and test frameworks and tools (Jenkins, maven, Junit, Cucumber)
- Good knowledge of Agile Scrum and its variants
- Excellent communication skills
- Nice to haves: other JVM languages such as Scala and Kotlin; AWS
As a Java Developer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (to £120k) plus bonus and benefits.
Apply now or call 020 7090 2585 for a confidential discussion about this Java Developer opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81469042