Financial Controller - Leading Liverpool SME
BTG are currently looking for a qualified Financial Controller to join a leading logistics business based on the outskirts of Liverpool. The successful person will be part of the management team reporting in to the Managing Director. This position offers autonomy and the ability to add real value.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Preparation of commentary and KPI's to support the accounts
- Prepayments and accruals
- Control account reconciliations
- Fixed asset register maintenance and reporting
- Preparation of annual budget
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Preparation of monthly PAYE/NIC payments
- Mentoring and support of a small finance team
- Business partnering non-finance senior management
What is on offer?
- Competitive salary up to £40,000 depending on experience
- Stable business experiencing further growth
- The ability to add value and have a voice within the business
- Must be qualified or nearly qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Previous experience within an operational business
- Proficient on excel, this includes VLook ups and Pivot tables
- Confident communicator
- Experience using Sage
Please submit your details and CV as soon as possible as we are in the process of shortlisting and commencing interviews.
Please note due to high volumes of applications we will not be able to respond to everyone, if you have not been contacted within 10 working days unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81469700