Software Tester with a passion for code
Software Tester - Manual and Automated Testing
This is a fantastic opportunity for a software tester who is looking to build on their skills of software testing and who likes a technical challenge. Working on advanced technology for the defence sector we can only accept applications from British Nationals of sole British nationality who can obtain government level Security Clearance (SC).
The successful candidate is likely to have a technical degree (engineering or computer science), an understanding of an OO programming language and the ability to learn new technology on the job.
What the Software Tester will be doing:
The role will involve working through the full test cycle, exectuing manual and automated tests and conducting exploratory testing. The position is likely to include:
- Conducting requirements analysis
- Identifying and recording bugs and producing clear documentation
- Using a variety of test methodologies and tools including Jira, Eclipse, Visual Studio
Key skill and experienced required for the Software Tester position
- Experience in the design, development and execution of automation scripts using open source tools
- An understanding of Python and Java would be useful
- Skills in any of these: Selenium Webdriver, Gherkin, Cucumber
- Unit testing, integration testing, reviewing test data
- Excellent communication skills
Key Benefits of the Software Testing job
- Join a highly professional, dynamic test team in a rapidly expanding company
- Work on a range of innovative technology - Cyber, logistics, aerospace projects
- Get exposure to new open source technologies
- Great benefits package and flexi-time arrangement
In summary, an amazing opportunity for a Software Tester who enjoys working with modern software engineering practices, languages and tools. Apply now to take your career forward in this highly technical and dynamic team, express your CV today for consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81463629