Vacancy Reference: GRP-BSE-ER-1605
Job Title: Engineering Coordinator
Job Type: Full-Time; Permanent
Location: Bury St Edmunds
Salary: £24,500 per annum
Benefits: 20 days' holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays; AE Pension; Opt-In Health Cash Plans
Servest's Electronic Security team is seeking an outstanding coordinator to assist with scheduling engineering works, ordering equipment and undertaking general administrative tasks.
We're looking for an outstanding, pro-active individual with excellent organisational and administrative skills who will be able to come in and hit the ground running. This is a broad role with the scope to grow depending on the drive the of successful individual.
Primary duties will include:
- Logging incoming service issues via telephone and e-mail
- Allocating engineers to attend sites for installations and service works
- Liaising with sub-contractors
- Raising purchase orders for any equipment required
- Dealing with site contacts / clients on a regular basis to book / confirm engineer attendance
- Following up issues with client sites
- Maintaining accurate internal logs and records, on a daily basis
- Weekly / monthly management reporting
- General administrative tasks on an ad hoc basis
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Confidence, initiative, pro-activity and the ability to think and plan ahead
- An excellent problem solver with the ability to work effectively under pressure and the composure to multi-task whilst meeting deadlines
- Flexibility and adaptability to react quickly when priorities change, remaining calm and efficient under pressure
- The ability to build effective relationships quickly with our management team, engineers, suppliers, sales team and internal stakeholders
- You will have a good understanding MS office packages to include Word, Excel & Outlook
- Commercially savvy, you will demonstrate budgetary awareness
- Good geographic knowledge of the UK would be advantageous
The working hours for this role are Monday to Friday, 09:00-17:30, however on occasion, flexibility on the individuals' part, to meet the needs of our business may be required.
We offer excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation that's proud of its' great people - We believe in the opportunity to recognise and share success. If you are interested in applying for this role and meet the above criteria, please email your CV to
To find out more please visit us on www.servest.co.uk
Servest is an equal opportunities employer and rely on diversity to deliver on our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, nationality.
*** NO AGENCIES PLEASE ***
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81471327