SQL Developer - 40k per annum - Central London
SQL Developer - 40k per annum - Central London - interviews next week
Vivid Resourcing are currently looking for a senior SQL developer with strong Business Analyst skills, preferably with digital experience
The Role objective
The Senior SQL Developer's role can broadly be split into two key areas of responsibility:
Firstly, you will be responsible for installing, maintaining, and developing our existing end-to-end data solution for the agency client.
This includes data acquisition from 3rd party platforms, enterprise-level ETL, SQL Server data warehouse schema and SQL Server OLAP cubes, all the way through to supporting the end client data delivery (reports, ad-hoc cube queries etc.).
Secondly, you would be client and accounts team first point of contact when it comes to Data, providing subject matter expertise on agency and client-specific data questions and ideas.
- Have 3+ years of experience in data management using full Microsoft SQL Server Stack, specifically in development context (version control, testing, documentation, deployment processes)
- Be fluent in TSQL concepts and syntax
- Hold a degree or demonstrate background in computer science and/or data architecture
- Have a good understanding of data architecture design (relational DB design, star schema construction etc.)
- Demonstrate experience in at least one programming language; preferably Python, C#.Strong expertise in data solution architecture, preferably based around Microsoft technologies (SQL Server, SSIS, Analysis Services, SharePoint etc.)
- Appreciation of enterprise data warehouse concepts (data partitioning, logging, triggering notifications on ETL events, deployment considerations).
- Able to demonstrate strong business analysis skills - the ability to understand and clearly articulate client requirements and translate them into a solution . As part of this, you must be very familiar with a range of development considerations (APIs, transfer formats, error handling, etc.)
- Must be numerate, data savvy and have demonstrated a thorough and methodical approach to problem solving in your career to date
- Excellent project management skills - both self-prioritisation and ability to own and lead technical aspects of projects to tight timelines.
Please let me know if you would be interested
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81464713