Vehicle Test Engineer - 34094
Vehicle Engineer (Safety Test) - 34094 - up to 25.40 Ltd -Vehicle Engineering
A Vehicle Engineer (Safety Test) is required to work for a leading automotive OEM based in Whitley.
The role will require the ability to work with External and Internal test facilities on improving the current Test Operation processes to improve the quality and volume of testing. Deliver continuity and repeat ability of results between test facilities. Manage the Continuous Improvement process and report out to Senior Management Team. Conduct crash and Sled tests at external test facilities in the UK and overseas to cover Holidays and volume peaks.
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED:
1)The individual must have effective communication skills and be able to face off to various levels throughout the business including suppliers
2)The individual must have a good understanding of problem solving tools such as FMEA, 8D etc.
3)Applicants should be familiar with all aspects of the vehicle architecture
- An individual who is results driven, demonstrates, tenacity, drive and perseverance, with the ability to deliver in a complex, highly demanding environment;
- An individual with the ability to combine a short term, pragmatic focus with longer term planning;
- An individual who is resilient, energetic and enthusiastic, able to deliver results under pressure, whilst responding constructively to challenging innovative ideas and inputs;
- An individual who can challenge existing thinking in a positive way whilst building credibility and trust through experience and personal style;
- A good communicator who can communicate complex ideas;
- An effective team player, actively leads, develops and supports team members;
- An individual who enables speed in decision making through establishing alignment, clarity, appropriate resources and sense of urgency whilst bringing others along.
To apply for this role please contact Rachel Meacham.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81464004