API Developer (C#Net Developer)
System and API Developer (C#.Net) - SW London - C#/ASP.Net MVC/RESTful/SOLID/Agile
All the systems here were made-for-purpose using C#.Net, they were built and designed with their end users in mind by ensuring strong relationships with stakeholders. This role is varied but would suit a C#.Net developer who also has a good grasp on business analysis, design, implementation, and delivery within an organisation.
The successful candidate will be key in designing and implementing interfaces within the cloud and interoperability.
Their offices are very cool and when walking around you'll always see people cooking new recipes and trying new organic foods. Some areas that are there include:
- A cooking studio with cameras and editing team
- Crazy golf
- Life size chess board
- Active bee hive for honey production
- Chef - subsidised lunches (£1.20 per day)
- Table tennis in a cool tropical area
- Quit zone with hovering tea peas and cushions for relaxation
- Tuk-shop with 30% off food and 20% off alcohol - all organic
- Meeting pod rooms complete with plasma TV's
- On site parking available
What can they offer you:
- Salary of up to £40'000 per annum DOE
- Flexi-time - can also leave early if you make up the time another day if needed
- Work from home (preferably after probation period)
- 22 days holiday rising to 25 (1 per year) - can also work bank holidays and use that day off any other day of the year if preferred
- Free fruit and veg delivered weekly to your house
- Work closely with Architect and Senior Developers to design, build and maintain the systems across various platforms
- Work with other areas of the business to understand requirements and refine user stories.
- Identify opportunities to improve maintainability and re-factor
- Sone out of hours key support may be required
- Passion for deleivering a good user experience and an eye for GUI design
- C#, .NET commercial experience
- OO Design skills
- SQL Development (T-SQL desired)
- Understanding of source control (Git, SVN etc)
- Experience building/maintaining WebAPI'S ideally using .Net MVC
If you feel like this is appealing (it should be!) and apply to this Senior .Net Developer role today. If you are a Senior .Net Developer or looking for a step up from a .Net role then please get in touch.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81468599