Location: UK - Haywards Heath / Whitstable
Salary: £25,000 - £55,000 depending on Experience
Hours: Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm
About the Company
The company is one of the UK's fastest growing and leading automotive glazing companies, innovation is at the heart of their business.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking individual who wants to join an award winning, Champion Status Investors In People Company. The Company are also proud to be classified as one of the best companies to work for in the UK on the Sunday Times list.
- Support of the Data Warehouse extract, translate and load process, creating enhancements and/or fixes to existing processes.
- Work within a project team to deliver required solutions within agreed timescales.
- Work with other areas of the business to gather requirements and plan testing and signoff of changes.
- Be part of large change programmes with the ability to change focus at short notice.
- Promote the benefits of the data warehouse across the organisation
- Maintain and provide ongoing development of the company's report suite for senior and executive management
- Understand regulatory requirements where they affect the provision of data within the industry and ensure all work has this considered.
- Ensure Data Quality methodologies are adhered to within the context of data warehouse development
Key Skills and Knowledge
- Experience in a similar Management Information area (data warehousing)
- SAS Data Integration Studio (must be demonstrable) / SQL management studio (advantageous)
- SQL or SAS Base Programming Experience
- SAS Macro Experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual and problem-solving abilities with an ability to think innovatively
Skills and Knowledge to develop
- Chartered Insurance Institute membership to Certified level
- Base SAS certificate
- SAS DI Studio
- SAS BI tools
- Can-do Attitude
- Communication Skills
- Customer Focus
- Team Working
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81463508