Working for a large and successful Law Firm who are constantly expanding and have a number of sites. This is an exciting time to join and be a part of their progression for their city centre office
YOUR NEW JOB...
• To undertake filing and maintain an accurate filing system
• To deal with finance enquiries from fee-earners
• To perform a monthly check on 3 and 6 month old cheques
• To chase up bills and reconcile on a weekly basis
• To deal with write-offs and ghost entries as advised by fee-earners
• To take credit card payments for the company, run daily reports and reconcile to bank
• To obtain authorisation for electronic payments on a daily basis (and to be subject to checking by the Finance Supervisor/Manager
• Daily banking for all branches and completion of banking cheque log
• Monitor & deal with all emails sent to Finance email group
• To complete overnight cheque log
• To undertake any other administrative or finance duties as and when required
• To attend training courses and meetings as required by the Finance Manager
• To co-operate and take part In the Company’s Performance Management policy
To apply for this role we are looking for somebody with previous Finance experience in a busy finance office, working towards deadlines.
WHATS ON OFFER…
Working Hours - Monday to Friday 9am-5.30pm
Salary - Up to £19K
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your CV without delay to
Due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week, please assume you have not been short listed.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments and an Employment Business for temporary assignments.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81469573