SEN English Teacher - Lewisham
We are seeking to appoint an experienced and enthusiastic graduate Teacher to work with Special Needs pupils, with a focus on delivering English. The school is based in Lewisham, South East London.
- A good degree in an appropriate subject and a recognised teaching qualification.
- Ability to teach SEN with an emphasis on English from Year 7 through to GCSE.
- Ability to demonstrate the capabilities to assist in the further development of a department. You will be able to assist in the production of the online facility and development of the curriculum.
- Commitment to, and experience of, using a range of teaching styles and methods including ICT. Classrooms are equipped with IWB/digital projectors. A VLE has been developed to support student learning.
- Offer extra support through subject clinics and revision classes.
- Willingness to participate in the wider co-curricular life of the school.
The school is committed to staff development and this position will provide a good springboard for further promotion within the school and beyond. All staff will be encouraged to attend INSET courses and will be provided with ample professional development opportunities.
The school operates its own pay scales consistent with national teacher pay scales and will offer salary commensurate with experience and the nature of the role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81463915