Electronics PCB Test technician
6 month initial contract
Shift at £18.00 per Hour
To carry out production testing of Electrical and electronic assemblies to procedures.
To wire and assemble simple Electronic assemblies. Ability to work to engineering diagrams, drawings, and routings. Build assemblies to meet required quality standards, prescribed costs and agreed lead times.
- Maintain company soldering and build standards at all times
- Carry out conformal coating of electrical Assemblies.
- Loom to predetermined sketches and layouts.
- Builds electrical modules to company drawings,/documents.
- Feedback quality issues using company procedures.
- Maintain Health and safety standards within workshop.
- Any other tasks as specified by Team Leader
Key Specific Skills:
- Wiring and soldering to IPC 610/620 class 3
- Produce circuit layouts from electrical schematics.
- Produce circuits in Vero Board from Electrical schematics.
- Carry out testing and calibration on modules to predetermined test process under the guidance from test engineers
- Sound Product Knowledge of build process
- Mentor operators.
- Working effectively with others towards common goals
- Clear concise and unambiguous in exchange of information at working level
- Promote company values through leading behaviour
- PCB test
Qualifications and Experience:
- Educated to NVQ level 2/3 in Electronics / electrical Assy
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in electronic /electrical production.
- Results oriented with proven track record.
- Must be capable of producing circuit layouts from schematic.
- Willing to learn.
Day Shift is:
Mon- Thursday 7.30 to 4.0 pm with Half hour unpaid break (8 hours)
Friday 7.30 to 1PM with 15 minute Paid break. (5.5 Hours)
Week 1 Earlies:
Mon- Thursday 6.30am to 2.15pm
Friday 6.30am to 3.30 pm
Week 2 Lates:
Mon - Wed 2.00Pm to 12.00PM Midnight (9.5 Hours)
Thursday 2.00Pm to 11.30PM (9 Hours)
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81468341