Third Party Lead Auditors
Third party Lead Auditors x4
Can be home/field based in any of the following locations: London, West London, M4 Corridor, South coast
Third party Auditors: Salary GBP43k to GBP55k depending on experience and schemes
Plus Company car, expenses, Health care scheme, Excellent pension, home working allowances, 25 days holidays + BH, training offered with certification offered for Lead Auditor/Third party auditor
We are looking to recruit Third party Lead Auditors our client, a leading global certification body to be field based in any of the above locations.
Third party Regional Assessors - projected salary bandings
Must have worked for a UKAS accredited certification body
Minimum of 2 core schemes eg: ISO9001 & 14001; or ISO 9001 and OHSAS 18001 (ISO 45001) or combination
£40-48k - x3 core schemes ISO 9001, 14001 and OHSAS 18001 ( ISO 45001)
£45-55k - specialist schemes like ISO 27001, AS9100, SSIP (Supply chain), ISO 13485 Medical Devices
What you will get:
- Access to online learning in order to upskill
- Open Training courses on different schemes eg: ISO 50001, National Highway Sector Scheme (NHSS) etc.
- Progression to Principle auditor in a short period of time.
We will consider candidates with experience of auditing with a UKAS Accredited Certification Body against ISO9001 and / or ISO14001 and / or OHSAS18001 and / or ISO 50001. Additional experience of Specialist schemes such as AS9100, ISO13485, IATF16949, ISO27001 and ISO22301 would be an advantage
- To conduct management systems audits (Stage 1, Stage 2, Surveillance and Re -Certification) against the requirements of a range of International Standards
- To submit audit reports in the required format to Head Office with recommendations for action to be taken.
- To manage personal expenditure required to fulfil the role in order that customer relations and profitability of the business are not compromised
In order to be successful in this role, you will be required to have the following skills and experience;
- Individuals with experience of third party audits with a UKAS Accredited Certification Body against ISO9001 and / or ISO14001 and / or OHSAS18001 and / or ISO27001. SSIP, NEBOSH and / or NHSS qualifications would be an advantage
- Effective interpersonal skills; able to develop good working relationships with people at all levels
- Committed to continuous personal and professional development
- Happy to travel to client sites mainly in the South East OR London OR M4 Corridor
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of this large global organisation who offer career progression and attractive opportunities! If this sounds like you then please apply now!
For more information please contact Stephanie Taggart at Collective Recruit Ltd.
Our client has appointed Collective Recruit as their resource partner & we are managing this role on their behalf. To apply for this position please click on the "apply now" button below. Your details as submitted by you, will only be forwarded in relation to this vacancy; by submitting your CV to us you are giving us express consent to provide our client with your full details if we believe your skills and experience meets with our client's criteria and/or need.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81468567