Credit Control/Collections/Customer Service
Ongoing temporary credit control/collections role based on outskirts of Stockport.
Your new company
Fast paced contact centre are looking to recruit credit control advisers for their billing and collections team. This is an ongoing temporary role working Monday to Friday 9am till 5pm.
Your new role
You will be communicating with business customers to ensure all debt collection is effectively carried out on the due date. It is critical you have a clear understanding of the customer's debt position and any issues effecting payment. You will be required to maintain a proactive relationship with internal teams to ensure an effective service and to meet targets.
What you'll need to succeed
- It is essential candidates have previous experience in collections or credit control
- Experience in customer invoicing and cash collections
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven experience of handling calls with tact and negotiation to handle conflict and problem solve
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload
- Proven experience of working well with multiple teams
- Good influencing and decision making skills
- Good MS Office skills
- Ability to work to targets and self-motivate
What you'll get in return
Ongoing temporary assignment
Competitive hourly rate plus holiday pay
Monday to Friday working week
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81469873