Head of Fund Finance
Our client, a global real estate investment manager, is seeking a Head of Finance to join their team. The firm has over $50 billion of private and public real estate assets under management worldwide.
The successful candidate will join the Debt Investments and Special Situations team in London and will work with several debt funds. The team has made £2bn of investments since 2010. The candidate will lead the Finance and Loan Agency function, which is responsible for all aspects of accounting, financial reporting, cash management and the loan agency and servicing for all funds advised by the Debt and Special Situations team.
* Management of the accounting, consolidation and reporting processes for all funds
* Oversight of the audit process and tax compliance across all funds, including appointment and co-ordination of external advisors
* The point of contact for accounting and financial matters for internal fund managers, portfolio and asset managers and administrators
* Oversight of cash management of the funds and separate accounts, including investor calls and distributions along with making recommendations to the fund managers
* Support Director of Operations with budget and forecasting
* Assist in the implementation of best practices in all aspects of fund accounting, including implementation of new accounting standards
* Oversight of loan agency and servicing
* Work closely with Director of Operations and Portfolio Management team on risk monitoring of the investments
* Qualified accountant with extensive post qualification experience (ACA or ACCA preferred)
* Co-mingles fund or CRE debt experience
* Strong management skills
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81468330