- KS1 class teaching position
- September 2018 start
- Full time and permanent role
- London borough of Sutton
This is an exciting opportunity to join a happy and inclusive school environment at a 3 form entry Primary school in the London Borough of Sutton. The school are seeking to appoint a Primary Class Teacher from September 2018 on a full time and permanent basis.
The school can offer the successful Primary Class Teacher:
- Excellent support from all leaders across the school
- An exciting opportunity to join an Ofsted rated 'Good' school
- Career progression opportunities
- A range of CPD opportunities
- A calm and respectful atmosphere
The school has recently converted to academy status and is already growing from strength to strength. The Head and his excellent team of senior leaders are highly experienced, dedicated and passionate about providing excellent education to all students. There is a huge amount of support in place and with dedicated PPA time, the work life balance is achievable!
The school are looking for a Primary Class Teacher with:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- UK experience teaching at the primary age group (ideally KS1)
- Experience planning, leading and assessing across the curriculum
- Strong subject knowledge of the primary national curriculum
- A passion for teaching
To be considered for this role, send an up to date CV through to Jo @ Reeson today!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81467326