Internal Audit Manager
As part of our plans to grow out the corporate governance capacity, I’m looking to recruit an Internal Audit Manager into a prominent, global, technology and manufacturing organisation. You will be an integral part of the organisation, working closely with the wider corporate governance function including legal and treasury as well as other areas of the business, engaging in impactful work.
You will need to have:
- Prior internal audit experience, gained in either industry or practice, with strong controls and SOX experience;
- Good commercial awareness;
- Leadership experience/skills;
- Strong report writing, communication, and influencing skills.
Though the ideal candidate will hold a relevant CCAB/IIA qualification, the organisation is able support qualifications for the ideal candidate.
Working closely with the Group Financial Project Manager and managing a Senior Auditor, you will carry out predominantly financial audit engagements across EMEA as well as some global audit engagements. This role is of significant relevance to the organisation and comes with considerable responsibility with tremendous growth potential within and outside audit.
- You will travel to, and lead audits at operating companies across Europe;
- You will have the opportunity to work with audit colleagues across the Americas, Europe and APAC;
- You will work closely with and lead external auditors on certain engagements;
- You will carry out compliance and control reviews across Europe, ensuring results are appropriately reported and followed up;
- You will work closely with and advise senior level stakeholders including the CFO.
If you are looking to utilise your audit experience in a relatively greenfield site, taking considerable ownership for audit engagements, having a truly influential role in a group wide and global context, do get in touch.
Organisation: Ricoh Europe Plc
Role: Internal Audit Manager
Salary: Competitive + Bonus + Bens + Car Allowance
Direct Report: Yes
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81462422