Trainee Electro-plating Engineer
We are looking for a switched on individual to join our team. So if your looking to learn something new or feel you have transferable experience then get in touch now.
Start Date ASAP
Some of the duties you will be responcible for as follows:
- Loading components on to jig fixtures
- Loading and unloading loaded jigs in to acid, alkaline and plating chemical solutions.
- Setting temperature, voltage and current controls
- Masking off areas that don’t require plating, using masking agents, bungs and tapes
- Dipping or brushing products with chemical solutions
- Monitoring of electroplating process
- Carry out basic quality checks
- De-jigging components from jigging assemblies
- Removing of masking agents using mechanical and chemical methods
- Transferring newly coated items to finishing or storage area
Please not that full training will be given to the succesful applicant so previous experience is not essential although working in a similiar job or enviroment would be a bonus.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81462010