A well-established market research agency are looking for an experienced Data Processor / Survey Scripter to join their team. It is a highly successful company, growing at break neck speed in the last 5 years and offer a fantastic working environment for their staff to develop.
The role needs someone with a minimum of 6 months experience in a data-focussed environment fulfilling duties similar to below. There may be circumstances where an exceptional graduate (in Maths, Science, Statistics etc) may be hired.
- Checking validity of data
- Scripting phone, web and tablet surveys using Askia software.
checking the routing logic, appearance and usability prior to handing over a link to the Project Manager
- Modifying web templates in HTML & CSS
- Exporting and formatting data to ensure it meets a client's requirement
- Producing data tables to client supplied data specs
- Producing data tables including statistical analysis using software such as SPSS
To be considered you will need;
- Survey scripting experience (e.g. Askia, Nebu, Confirmit)
- Data processing experience (e.g. Snap, SPSS, Quantum, QPSMR Insight)
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel and/or MS Access
- Good problem solving skills and a keen eye for detail
Desirable skills would be;
- Experience with Python and CSS
This is an opportunity to develop your data and technical skills in a fun and rewarding environment. An excellent benefits package will also be provided.
If this sounds like the next role for you please submit your details in the following fashion.
Calibre Search promotes equality in the workplace and acts as both an employment agency and employment business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81463974