Accounts Payable Clerk
Robert Walters are currently recruiting for a permanent Accounts Payable Clerk to join an award winning business based in Wednesfield.
The Accounts Payable role will report to the Financial Controller to work as part of the finance team to deliver efficient and accurate system data as well as deliver professional communication lines both internally and externally.
This is a fundamental role in the team undertaking the transactional level of the finance function.
Accounts Payable Key Responsibilities:
Accounts Payable function
- Process invoices against PO's
- Manage downloads from supplier portals
- Prepare payment runs in line with payment terms
- Prepare supplier statement reconciliations
- Checking of expense claims within the Concur system
- Downloading files for import into Sage
- Preparing monthly payment runs for expenses
Concur PO System
- Setting up new suppliers and managing unapproved ones
- Creating PO's for admin overheads and operational reoccurring ones.
- Matching and closing off PO's
Pelican system - manage the procurement import process and match off to direct debits
Direct Debits - manage schedule of DD's and ensure posting into Sage.
Skills / Experience:
Leisure/Retail multi site experience is preferred to enable quick transition into the role.
High attention to detail.
Good IT skills essential.
Sage Line 50 experience essential
Excellent communication skills with a 'can do' attitude and positive personality
Organised and task focused in order to meet deadlines.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81469360