IT Audit and Controls Manager
IT Audit and Controls Manager required by a large FMCG company based in West London. This role will oversee and support the Group IT department at period ends in the performance of their key SOX controls. Reporting to the Head of Internal Audit, this role will ensure management's controls over IT are adequate and complete as well as other duties which include:
- Assistance in ensuring existing IT processes, structures and activities of the Group comply with Sarbanes-Oxley requirements
- Carry out spot checks on the businesses
- Carry out internal audits covering various IT areas not specifically related to Sarbanes Oxley.
- Schedule and perform certain IT SOX management testing, including understanding and analysing potential failures and progressing remediation
- Assist with the annual SOX risk based scoping process, specifically in relation to IT general controls;
- Identify potential SOX implications of changes in the IT control environment as a result of but not limited to, system enhancements or implementations, company reorganisations
- Work with external auditors and consultants to plan and co-ordinate audit timing
- Perform periodic quality reviews and liaise with business owners to update documentation accordingly.
- Responsibility for implementing/ managing any compliance or audit software we may acquire
- Review IT project plans, implementations etc. Carry out specific internal audits of these where required.
- Development and delivery of annual SOX compliance plan as it relates to IT general controls
- Development and delivery of annual internal audit plan as it relates to IT areas not specifically related to SOX.
To be considered for this role you will need to have an accountancy/computer audit qualification, have experience in auditing public companies and have experience of systems implementations.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81463505