Treasury Specialist - E -commerce
Treasury Specialist - E-commerce (Mandarin and English Speaking)
My client are a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider who have established end-to-end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing, with products and solutions deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
Job location: London, UK
**Please note this role will require fluent English and Mandarin speakers**
- Deal with the payment risks in system to ensure the safety of funds in order to support the efficient operation of the E-commerce business
- Build the fraud risk management process for e-shops
- Identify all the risks related to the E-commerce payment, to provide rule-setting advice and solutions
- Tracking the risk cases, propose timely solutions or recommendations to reduce the risk of treasury loss
- Analysis the risk cases, output the related report to support management
- Act as a liaison between team members overseas and local payment experts based in London on operational, policy and strategic issues
Required Skills and Experience
- Bilingual (Mandarin and English) with full UK residency
- Demonstrate experience and understanding of the global E-commerce and payment industry, including fraud management and the risk control of incoming payments from acquiring banks and payment processors.
- Good Microsoft office skills, especially Excel (including pivot tables, look-ups, macros, some SQL)
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal, written and presentational skills, especially to financial institutions, internal departments and senior management team
- Sensitive to external policy and financial environment changes
- Naturally inquisitive, and willingness of getting to the root of the cause of problems
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81463236