Our client is one of the UK's leading providers of energy efficient ventilation solutions. They have a diverse product range specialising in bespoke equipment and systems which are designed and manufactured in house.
Established in the 18th century the company has had significant growth and change over the last few years. As a result of this they are currently looking to recruit an experienced Project Engineer to work out of their Bradford site.
The successful candidate will be required to project manage the design, production and installation of their air handling units.
The key duties of this role are:
- Day to day individual project management of contracts.
- Management accounts for projects, invoicing and forecasting future invoicing. General cash flow on the project. Measuring performance against costs incurred (job costing)
- Scheduling equipment from drawings and ordering materials as required to meet project deadlines.
- Effective buying for 'best value' whilst still maintaining quality standards.
- Liaising with other departments on product delivery requirements.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills both written and verbally
- Organising transport to site of goods.
- Taking site measures and producing sketches.
- Document control, drawings received and issued
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- A 'can do' attitude.
- Commercial awareness and judgement.
- Customer focused.
- Attention to detail.
- The ability to explain design ideas and plans clearly.
- The ability to work well in a team.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81463383