My West Lothian based client are currently looking for an experienced to join their existing team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established organisation where you will play an important role in engineering the best solutions for internal and external customers. Working across a number of platforms you will be working to resolve complex problems dealing with systems architecture and design.
Core responsibilities for this role will include:
- Driving continuous improvement for systems architecture
- Designing and delivering non functional test solutions for platform releases
- Driving project improvement in Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Work to assist architecture of customer platform
- Work to resolve complex solutions based in infrastructure and customer systems
- Support performance testing environment to solve issues raised
Relevant skills for this role will include:
- Experience with HPE/Microfocus Performance Canter
- Loadrunner experience
- Experience of working in Java environments
- Performance monitoring experience
- Complex issue resolutions
- Strong systems analysis experience
- Knowledge of infrastructure environments
- Experience of being the point of escalation for complex architectural issues
- Experience of assisting with architectural design
In return my client are offering a competitive salary and benefits package along with the opportunity to join an established team with a keen focus on technical excellence.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81460868