Business Development Manager (IT Security)
Business Development Manager
Home-based I Covering the Midlands territory
£45,000 - £60,000 per annum (DOE) I OTE £30k+ commission on avg.
Stratford Reid are working with one of the UK’s most well-established and fastest growing specialist IT Security experts, a proud CREST affiliate whose high standards of service and technical expertise ensure them a large multi-disciplinary portfolio of large businesses both in the UK and internationally, from blue chip SME’s to the FTSE100.
They are looking for an enthusiastic yet calmly reassuring Business Development Manager to take responsibility for representing them within the Midlands region in the UK and promote their cutting-edge IT Security solutions.
As the Business Development Manager, you will be based primarily from home, however travel throughout the Midlands region is to be expected as you identify, meet with, and promote possible solutions to potential clients.
The ideal Business Development Manager will have the following;
- Experience in selling IT Security Services such as Ethical Hacking; Governance, Risk & Compliance; Security Awareness Training; Managed Services
- Experience in selling high value Security Solutions such as PID, IRM, PUM, End Point security, SIEM is a bonus.
- Strong End User facing ability with a proven sales track record.
- Can prove consistent revenue over-achievement in previous sales roles with End User accounts.
- Previous experience, and proof of success in working for a small, dynamic IT Security company.
- Works well in a competitive team and leads from the front.
- Needs a high activity rate and a strong closer.
- Excellent senior level contacts at CIO, CISO, CTO, Security Officer, Compliance Officer.
- Experienced in selling smaller, shorter sales cycle deals as well as bigger strategic longer term deals.
- Can build accurate, well qualified pipeline from existing contacts within first 3-6 months.
- Being self-sufficient with an ability to generate new leads/prospects (assisted by internal sales)
- Accurate and consistent at forecasting.
- Accurate and consistent in all reporting.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Be punctual and meet all agreed deadlines.
- Dynamic, high energy individual with a desire for maximum earnings and a longer term and exciting career.
- The successful candidate will need to provide suitable references.
Benefits in this Business Development Manager role include;
- Competitive salary with annual reviews
- Performance-related bonuses
- Company pension scheme
- Company Share Option scheme
- Length of Service is linked with increases in allocated holiday days
- Car Allowance (for certain positions)
- Parking/Season ticket scheme
- Childcare Voucher scheme
- Bonuses for employee referrals
- Structured learning and development plans which can include support for professional qualifications
- Entertainment and social activities
- Annual eye tests