Contract UX Designer / User Researcher - North-West
Digital, GDS - Contract UX Designer/User Researcher North-West
UX, Design, Digital, GDS, research - Contract UX Designer/User Researcher is required for an urgent and large scale project based in North-West - commutable from Preston, Blackburn, Blackpool, Manchester, Wigan, Burnley, Lancaster, St Helens, Liverpool, Warrington, Southport.
We require an experienced UX Designer and User Researcher with a proven background UX design including front end and markup skills using HTML5 and CSS3 and styling using CSS, LESS and SASS.
You will possess;
- Proven and extensive User Research experience
- Experience of UX and user centred design
- Knowledge and experience of qualitative research methods (requirements gathering, Prototype testing, guerrilla research etc.)
- Experience of wireframing (Axure Pro ideally) and creating visual comps
- Experience working within an Agile environment
- Any experience working on GDS projects is highly desirable
- Polished communication and interpersonal skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a business critical project alongside an outstanding team.
To apply please forward your CV for immediate consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81462370