As Finance Manager you will have direct line management responsibility to two accountants and will manage the management information for a wide range of clients. It is a varied and challenging role within a supportive team.
Working for a leading organisation in Birmingham who offer support and career opportunities.
- To lead and support the team to ensure delivery of all reporting to agreed deadlines.
- Reviewing monthly and quarterly management accounts, supporting schedules and information and assisting with preparation where necessary.
- Reviewing bank compliance/covenant reporting and cashflow forecasting and assisting with preparation where necessary.
- Reviewing and preparing budgets, forecasts and annual business plans. Analysing variances and providing commentary and explanations on those variances. Ensure balance sheet reconciliations are undertaken and in particular ensure bank reconciliations, VAT returns, Accounts Payable and Accounts receivable reports, accruals, deferred income and prepayments are reviewed.
- Liaising with external stakeholders
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA,ACCA, ACA)
- Experience in preparing accounts to statutory level
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Staff management experience.
This is a permanent position paying £40000 - £45000 plus an excellent benefits package.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81462294