NET Developer - Strategic Global Platforms
.NET Developer - Azure (WebJobs, Functions, Service Bus), TDD, PI, PCI
One of the worlds most awarded and decorated creative agencies, with offices around the globe is seeking a contract .NET Developer to join their highly collaborative team to deliver high quality technical solutions and products in their London office.
The successful .NET Developer will be building strategic global platforms for internationally recognised brands and institutions.
- Strong hands-on experience as .NET Developer
- Azure experience using Azure functions not just cloud based web applications, working with data movement, data ingestion, landing and staging.
- Data transformation, ensuring data integrity, data obfuscation and data encryption.
- Working with PI and PCI data compliance.
- Expert practitioner of TDD, agile development
- Good understanding of .NET concurrency model
- Strong understanding and exposure to object oriented practices and principles (e.g. SOLID)
- Experience in Service Oriented Architecture; specifically RESTful WebAPI
- Experience with distributed systems and architecting strategic solutions
The successful .NET Developer will have the initiative and incentive to work in a complex environment involving multiple integration points and collaboration with other teams. They must have conviction behind their ideas to create a scalable system and lead the developers creating it, ensuring the final quality of the product.
If you feel that this is the sort of environment in which you could flourish and would like to know more please send your CV.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81468273