Oracle EBS Function Consultant
Oracle EBS Functional Consultant required!!! I am looking for an experienced Oracle EBS Functional Consultant to work in an established team for a market leading organisation, going through a period of business change.
This is an opportunity to work as a Functional Consultant, focused on Financials & HR / Payroll modules and also taking a lead in the testing process.
This role involves the following duties and responsibilities:
- Gather requirements, analyse, creates design documents, and performs impact analysis for application changes.
- Develop solutions to leverage Oracle applications functionality for the Financial area.
- Understand and modify Application Configuration as required (includes system setups, flex-fields, workflow builder, custom library, profile options etc.).
- Create and maintain system documentation.
- Provide business reports to management and clients.
- Create test plans, test cases, test scripts and perform functional testing.
- Analyse, communicate and validate requirements for changes to business processes, policies and information systems.
- Understand business problems and opportunities in the context of the requirements and recommend solutions that enable the organisation to achieve its goals.
- Interpret and transform information based on business requirements and provides the data for delivery.
- Recommend improvements for the business analysis process.
- Provide recommendations to resolve business issues.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, knowledge & experience:
- Oracle functional analysis experience, with knowledge and experience of the testing function.
-Proven ability of creating detailed test scripts from documentation is essential, as well as having previously worked with Quality Centre (ALM).
- Oracle functional support experience.
- Strong understanding of some or all of the Oracle application financial modules & HR & Payroll
- Knowledge of configuring and setting up Oracle Financial modules is an advantage.
If this sounds like the role for you, then please send your up to date CV as soon as possible, as a high volume of response is expected for the role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81460430